Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"I'm On My Way" by Earl Dwayne (R&B Artist from New Jersey(NJ))

"I'm On My Way" is the latest album released by the talented vocalist Earl Dwayne. It is an album that features Dwayne in a variety of slick and crisp sounding Urban R&B/Soul tracks. The track, "Never Say Never" Dwayne shows off his vocal abilities in an emotionally charged slow jam. On the title track, "I'm On My Way" Dwayne keeps the tempo to a slower pace, but it's a song delivered in a more relaxed and jubilant manner while the lyrics are tender and sincere The song, "Persuasion" lets things quicken a little bit in a lively and jumpy number with a beat reminiscent of the mid 90's west-coast sound. This album is perfect for those who enjoy Contemporary R&B/Soul with a focus on a strong male vocalist. Fans of Luther Vandros or Baby Face should definitely be open to listening to "I'm On My Way" by Earl Dwayne.

-Sean B. and the RadioIndy.com Reviewer Team
Check out Earl Dwayne's music on RadioIndy.com with link to purchase and links to popular sites